Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Fuzzy Wittle Animals

What would a fair be without animals? An animal-free fair I suppose. But this one had animals.

Baby giraffe

Baby goats, AKA "kids"

Ostrich

Someone needs to milk this kangaroo, stat!

Oh my Gah, it has legs coming out of its stomach!

Oh wait, it's a baby kangaroo!

Eh, he's kind of cute. I guess.

I wonder how you go about training your dog to do this?



I always wanted a frisbee dog. I tried to teach the dogs I had growing up to catch frisbees, but they would just watch it land.





Doing a backflip

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Tish said...

Awww, terrific photos! I just love the baby kangaroo! :)

10/25/2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

wait-I have never been to a fair with a giraffe, and I just LOVE giraffes.

And about the frisbee dog-get one that is extremely motivated. If you have one like mine that prefers laying on the bed, forget it.

10/26/2006 12:21 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

I love those baby kids ~ how freaking cute are they and I LOVE their triangular irises. Having a frisbee dog would be great.

10/26/2006 3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

While looking at the first few photos of the kangaroo, I though the red mat was blood and the kangaroo was in labor!

10/26/2006 5:48 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm kind of freaked out by the exotic animals at the fair. I mean where did they come from? I hope they weren't shipped over in cages. I do love the photo of the goats though. Damn they're cute.

10/26/2006 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home