Friday, June 02, 2006

ZZZ

Boy am I tired, this getting up early stuff is hard! I am definitely going to sleep early tonight to get ready for another day at school tomorrow. The class I was in today seems like it's going to be pretty challenging. We have a big project to do, and it sounds like some weeks are going to be very busy.

Another indicator that I am tired was the bizarre thought that I had all morning in my class. I believe in evolution, so I feel that basically humans are kind of like apes without as much hair. So as I was listening to the instructor this morning and staring at his scraggly beard I started wondering: "If male humans grow beards, how come male chimps or gorillas don't grow beards?" Anyone know the answer? Maybe it has to do with humans living in colder climates than apes? Hmm. Maybe I'll ask my sister, she's the primate expert in the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home