Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Thank You, I'll be Here All Week

I know that some of you don't really like jokes (cough, Holli), but I heard one yesterday that I thought was pretty funny, so I'm going to share it:

Did you hear about the flasher who was going to retire?

(Inviso-text on, highlight to read the answer)

He decided to stick it out another year.

In other news, I have one of those daily desk calendars that was given to me by my cousins for Christmas. This calendar has a trivia question each day, and I thought the one from yesterday was interesting:

What industry uses 90 percent of the licorice imported into the U.S. as flavoring?

The tobacco industry. Licorice is used in flavoring cigarettes, cigars, and other tobacco products.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

That licorice fact is so bizarre - but really interesting, especially considering licorice (actually good and plenty's, or something like that) is the number one favorite scent of women statistically. CONSPIRACY!!

I think I must go smoke now.

5/17/2006 11:19 PM  
Blogger buffi said...

That is a terrible joke. I love it!

5/18/2006 12:19 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

How do you do that inviso highlight thing? I like stupid jokes, I'll borrow this one. (=
I love licorice....maybe that's why I loved me some butts when I used to smoke!!

5/18/2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I must really be sick, because that joke is still making me laugh.

H - I thought you gave up smoking for New Year's?

K - to do the inviso-text, when you're editing your post highlight the text you want hidden, click on the 'text color' button, and make the text the same color as your background.

5/18/2006 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home