Thursday, June 15, 2006

Staying Busy

Apparently if you work full time and go to grad school part time, you will be busier than you would be if you were unemployed and not in school. No, really, it's true! I'm starting to feel a bit of a crunch in trying to keep up with everything. The readings are starting to pile up. The second part of our big project for the semester is due on Monday night, and I haven't started yet so I know what I will be doing this weekend.

Still no sign of a computer at work. I asked today and was told "maybe in a week". Shit. The commute is starting to beat me down a little bit. Part of it is my fault because I need to leave just a few minutes earlier in the morning. I have been in training the last 2 days, and we haven't finished up until 4:30 or later. That makes a big difference in the time it takes to get home. I wish my school textbook had an audiobook version! Luckily tomorrow the training ends at noon, so I am anticipating hitting the exit at 4 sharp. All the sooner to dive head first into school work!

I wanted to post some more pics but f'in Blogger is not cooperating!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your comment, I appreciate it A LOT! :o) Good luck with your big project! :o)

6/15/2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger Amara said...

Great blog

6/16/2006 3:22 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

It's hard to get used to new schedules, lord knows I can't get used to change very well. I hope your computer comes at work soon and you know what weekends are for now? Homework....oh yeah!

6/16/2006 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home