Sunday, October 30, 2005

She's Baaack

No, not Mabel. >:(

Krazy Kroger. I saw her again today when I went grocery shopping. This lady really needs a publicist. I tried to read her sign as I pulled into the parking lot, but she's got so many words jammed on there it's nearly impossible. I could only pick out one word on the whole sign, and it was the N word. And yes, she's black. She really needs to boil her message down to its essence if she wants anyone to know what in the hell she's talking about. I had pretty much decided that I was still too chicken to go ask what her deal was, but I did consider it. However, by the time I left 20 minutes later she was gone. The mystery continues...

6 Comments:

Blogger ME said...

sounds like shes crazy...
slip her a note next time

10/30/2005 3:59 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm so irritated she was there and I was out of town. You KNOW I would have gone running the whole, big 2 minutes to figure out what she was railing about.

Are you sure you aren't making this all up??? She's conveniently there when I'm not.. and we are at that "buck" every single morning.

:)

10/30/2005 6:12 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Isn't the 'buck' by Tom Thumb? I'm talking about the Kroger on Lake Forest and El D. I'd say Sunday afternoons between 1 and 3 are the best time for Krazy Kroger, as that's been the time frame that I have seen her twice. I really want you to see her because I want the story, and you could take her picture!

10/30/2005 7:39 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Damn, why don't I live in Texas.

All we have is some crazy kids wearing Ahmish clothes outside the Wal-mart screaming "You're all sinners!"

10/31/2005 10:35 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

OOOOHHHHHHH - see, that's the "buck" the C.A. is supposed to go to. My buck is the one closest to the N&D apartments.

That would explain why I haven't seen Krazy Kroger, she probably doesn't see a reason to protest at Tom Thumb.

I will take her picture if you will go with me. I'm not going to go take Krazy Kroger's pic by myself.. but I'm brave enough to do it. I'm just not going to leave Faith in the car alone.

Oh Lord, that would mean allowing someone to see the interior of my car. That might make everyone go Krazy Kroger.

10/31/2005 12:36 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Holli - I'm not sure getting the picture is worth the sacrifice of seeing the interior of your vehicle! ;)

Anne - You can't stop Krazy Kroger, you can only hope to contain her. Her burning desire to kick Kroger in the nuts will keep her warm in the coldest of weather!

10/31/2005 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home