Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Aimee Mann Pics


The first two pictures were taken at the in-store performance at Waterloo Records. It was really dark in there, I had to trick up these photos quite a bit to get anything to show up.


"Clap Your Hands Say Yeah" This was painted on the side of the Gypsy Tea Room in Dallas. This is either the worst band name I've ever heard, or the best. I can't decide. Photo courtesy of Holli.



Here is a picture of a homeless vagrant and Aimee


Here is a picture of two random people and Aimee. I told them I would email this picture to them. It kind of pisses me off that this guy framed the previous picture better than I did - with my camera! I'll chalk it up to nerves.

Here is the setlist that StoSto swiped for me. The signing of this preceded the Sharpie incident. This picture was taken with my webcam, so I'm not totally technologically ignorant!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Hmm "homeless Vagrant" and "random people" look vaguely familiar. The photos are good, especially consider how dark it was.

10/26/2005 11:02 PM  
Blogger JC said...

They actually were random people. They forgot to bring a camera, so I offered to take a picture for them and them email it to them after I scanned it!

10/27/2005 7:22 AM  
Blogger JC said...

I also love Aimee's necklace - it says 'dude!'

10/27/2005 8:17 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

GOOD GRIEF!! I DID miss these pics.. I am losing my mind. Or it was already lost. But still. Either way, I have a baby wandering around wearing one red shoe.

I noticed the "dude" necklace.. we were commenting that if it had said "Faith" along with the "Hope" tshirt.. I would have taken it as some weird sign from God and..well - freaked out.

That setlist does not look even vaguely familiar. Bastid.

JC - I am having a hard time seeing supafly with your comments over and over.. LOL!! It's very disconcerting.

10/29/2005 9:49 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Holli- The setlist should look somewhat familiar, she did 14 of the songs from it!

That picture on my profile kind of freaks me out too, although I think I'm getting used to it. I am still having difficulty thinking that that's me (maybe because it isn't)!

10/29/2005 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home