Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Pumpkin Mauling

I have been a total slug today. I just haven't felt very motivated. I need to work on setting some specific goals to work toward to keep me going.

One goal for today was to carve the pumpkin, and at least I accomplished that. I decided to kick it Star Wars nerd style. I narrowed it down to Yoda or Darth Maul, and I went with Darth Maul. The picture below is not of my actual pumpkin (no digital camera, you see), but mine looks pretty close to this:








If you want to see some of the other Star Wars pumpkins, check out this site.

The seeds are drying out for their eventual roasting.

2 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I missed out on the food this evening, so I am looking forward to the eventual roasting of the seeds.. I hope I'm included on that!!!!

10/29/2005 8:47 PM  
Blogger JC said...

But of course.

10/29/2005 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home