Thursday, August 25, 2005

Good News

Good news on the Mabel front – she’s agreed to a third date this weekend. I guess I’m finally doing something right for a change when it comes to dating. Mabel has been somewhat incommunicado lately, but she has an excuse. She is starting work on a Master’s degree and school just started this week, and she is also still working at her current job. I was worried that this might give her a good excuse to not want to go out this weekend, so I’m pretty happy right now. Woo-hoo!

6 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

yay!!!!!!

I told you!! (my Lord - I'm turning into Nana.)

8/25/2005 3:19 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Alright - I read the SFU obits link you sent.. OKC David and I can't figure out who David Fisher ends up with.. Raul something or other (it says on that page) Isn't that some secondary character?

8/25/2005 6:21 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Holli,

As far as I can tell that character never appeared on the show, he's just some random guy that David met. I pulled up the cast listing on imdb (which has all the episodes) and searched for Raoul Martinez and he wasn't listed.

8/25/2005 8:12 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

hmmmm... well i'm watching them all from the beginning again - so I will find out. gay mystery.

8/26/2005 3:58 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Let me know what you favorite episode is after you've watched them all! I want to do the same thing at some point.

8/26/2005 4:51 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Holli,

I finally got my tape of the last SFU back from a friend and checked out the ending again. I believe it is Anthony that is holding the Asian man's hand at Claire and Ted's wedding, and Durrell can be seen at Ruth's funeral, it appears that he is now in the funeral biz with David (which they kind of set up with David showing him how people are embalmed).

8/27/2005 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home