Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm Melting

I am really ready for the hot weather to be gone. I’m not sure why, but for some reason this year the heat seems to be bothering me a lot more than it usually does. Maybe it is because last year was pretty mild by comparison (I think we only hit 100 once last summer). You would think I would be used to it, I grew up in the Dallas area, but no. The thing that really gets me is when you walk outside at 6 in the morning it still feels like a sauna - it never really cools off at night here. I can’t wait to be able to run outside again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am such a summer person. Maybe because I was born in raised in the northeast. I HATE cold! Now I am not too thrilled with the 101 highs, but if I could choose 101 or 35 degrees.. 101 baby!

8/25/2005 12:10 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Yeah, that's the weird thing - I always thought I was a big-time warm weather person. I have never spent much time in a place that gets really cold in the winter, but I don't think I would dig that too much. Maybe I'm just becoming a wuss in my old age. If it could be like October or April around here year round, that would be perfect!

8/25/2005 8:33 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

It is.. nasty here. Try holding a baby whose just a little ball of sweat. It adds to the fun - and the heat. GAH!

8/25/2005 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home