Monday, May 12, 2008

Small Update

This is going to be a very short post. I've been having a great time on my visit to Holli and Faith. We went to a butterfly exhibit at the American Museum of Natural History yesterday. I got tons of butterfly shots, but when I tried to upload a few it wouldn't recognize my camera. So the butterfly bombardment may have to wait until I get home.

The Radiohead show was both great and not-so-great. The band's performance? Great. The weather? Sucked balls. It rained quite heavily the whole time, and since we had lawn seats that was not so great. In fact, it's still raining now. I ended up having to miss 5 songs because I was starting to shiver from having soaking wet jeans and jacket sleeves (everything else was poncho-covered). Everyone else headed to the car earlier, so that's why I say "I". I'm very glad that I have covered seats for the next 2 shows that I am going to!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

That completely sucks. Raining for a concert is never a good thing. The butterflies sound nice, and I hope the camera and the download works soon so we can see the pics.

5/12/2008 12:06 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

I saw Holli's update - that blows. I hate the rain or shine thing, but I'm glad you're having a good time. I can't wait to see your photos.

5/12/2008 2:04 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

So glad you're having a good time! Looking forward to hearing more and seeing pics after you get safely home again.

I saw some of Holli's pics and the weather at the concert looked absolutely miserable. :-/

5/13/2008 5:13 AM  
Blogger REENblack said...

Awwww That sucks. At the very least...you still have two more chances for a decent show!!! hee hee I hope both of them rock!!!

5/13/2008 10:58 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I bet this won't go through. I'm just jealous you get two more shows and this was it for me! But getting Faith out of there was more important.

5/14/2008 8:31 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5/14/2008 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home