Friday, February 15, 2008

Woo and Hoo

Welp, Radiohead tickets went on sale yesterday morning...and I got one! This was the presale, and these things sold out fast. In fact, I never even saw reserved seats showing as available. I'm very excited - Radiohead is pretty much at the top of my "have to see before I die" list. So, I'm really hoping I don't get turned into roadkill by a Smart Car before May 18th.


I've got a full day at the library tomorrow. I like it and all, but c'mon - it's Saturday! I know, it's for a good cause.


I've gotten a bit of a giggle out of this visage of our new (only 6 months old!) courthouse:

Our ax Dollars At Work

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

my stomach feels sick, i want to go see them this tour SO BAD. i've seen them 3 times but if i don't see them this 4th time, than i'll be really upset. in rainbows is my album of the year.

2/16/2008 9:22 AM  
Blogger REENblack said...

Congrats on getting the ticket!!! I'm sure you will have a fabulous time!!

Hope the time at the library flies by and you get to relax on Sunday!

2/16/2008 9:34 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

wtf! GD guvmint tools.

so i thought of you when i investigated the prohibitive cost of tickets to Chicago (The musical) in fort worth.

keerist.

2/16/2008 1:03 PM  
Blogger paintergirlFLA said...

wowie zowie! If I could see Radiohead, that would be dreamy.

2/17/2008 2:10 PM  
Blogger JC said...

k - I hope you get to go!

e - thanks! I did get to relax today, and I will tomorrow too!

a - the cost of entertainment these days is so high!

pg - perhaps you can!

2/17/2008 11:23 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm so, so, so, so, so, so, so excited. Faith is even excited - I think more that you're coming than she is about going to a concert. When I asked "guess what concert we're going to, she said 'Aly and AJ?'"

???

Those damned Littlest Pets are corrupting her mind!!!

okay, I'll call you in a bit.

2/18/2008 10:57 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

have great time on concert :)

2/18/2008 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home