Thursday, November 29, 2007

GC

I can't think of anything profound to say, and it's really time for me to go to bed. So I'll just resort to some gratuitous cuteness. At my parents' house there is a chipmunk that likes to steal a drink from the dog's water bowl when nobody is looking. I caught him one morning when I happened to have my camera.

At this point he doesn't see me.



I like how in this picture you can tell that he's seen me, and he's like: "Ruh roh! I'm outta here!" And he was. Before I could get any closer he ran off.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger REENblack said...

Awwww Nice to see some cute before bed!

11/29/2007 11:45 PM  
Blogger weddingproject-us said...

I love chipmunks. So much nicer that squirrels.

11/30/2007 4:17 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

i love chipmunks and skidded to a stop the other day so i wouldn't hit one. i always wonder what a car must look like to a little animal like that, he was probably more terrified than i was.

12/01/2007 7:05 AM  
Blogger BJ said...

So cute! I think chipmunks are the most adorable little creatures. You don't see many of them around here. They are quicker than lightening. Nice pics.

12/02/2007 9:45 AM  
Blogger Anna Piutti said...

Beautiful pictures!

12/11/2007 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home