Thursday, November 22, 2007

7 Random Things About Thanksgiving Me

I've been doubly tagged for this meme, by Anne and Elissa. So I guess I better do it!

Here are 7 random things about me:

1. I used to like cauliflower, but I don’t anymore. Ever since I figured out that it looks like mutant broccoli it’s freaked me out.
2. I’ve never been to Ohio.
3. My DVDs are alphabetized, but the plastic and cardboard cases are in separate alphabetized sections. That’s because if you mix the cardboard cases with the plastic cases they can be kind of hard to remove from the shelf.
4. My CDs are alphabetized too.
5. Despite the last 2 items, I’m actually a fairly disorganized person. One look at my desk at work or my house will show this.
6. I haven’t been clean-shaven in over 6 years.
7. I’ve never had a broken bone.

I’m not going to tag anyone for this because just about everyone I know with a blog has done this one already.

If you're in the U.S. have a happy Thanksgiving! If you're elsewhere have a happy Thursday!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger luzie said...

I don't like cauliflower because it smells. And I only eat raw broccoli.
I've never been to Ohio either. OMG I wish I had anything alphabetized in my apartment. My desk is a mess; that's why I can't study at home.

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

11/22/2007 2:05 PM  
Blogger paintergirlFLA said...

ha ha-jos has all forms of music alphabetized. i would not take the time, but it's such a blessing.

i keep singing the pretenders whilst here in oh-hi-o

brrrrrr, it's sleeting and raining here on lake erie. sleeping with my hat on tonight.

happy thanksgiving!

11/22/2007 7:23 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't have anything alphabetized in my house! If I can't see it....I don't worry about it! I have junk drawers and my dresser drawers do not have neat/folder clothes in them. Shame on me!

11/22/2007 9:33 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

I love these random list things! :-)

Let's see, comparing notes:

1. I don't like cauliflower either and I swing back and forth on broccoli. Sometimes I like it fine, sometimes it gags me. (And it's nothing to do with raw/cooked, or how it's prepared. I go months or years at a time liking it then not, liking it then not.)
2.I was born in Ohio! :-)
3. My DVDs are arranged by genre and grouped within genres by stars or directors
4. CDs are by genre too, then by artist
5. Me too!
6. I've never had a beard! (thank goodness!)
7. Me neither!

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving, JC.

11/23/2007 2:16 PM  
Blogger JC said...

The funny thing about Ohio is that I have seen it, but I haven't actually been there. We were in some town in West Virginia where you could see Ohio across the river, but we didn't drive over there.

11/25/2007 3:30 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

i like cauliflower and broccoli, but that's just me :)

11/26/2007 3:19 AM  
Blogger REENblack said...

Nice list...I try to be organized...but it just doesn't work for very long. I can always find what I'm looking for in a matter of seconds though! Does that count?

11/26/2007 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home