Tuesday, November 20, 2007

SPC - What I Wear 3

The theme for this month's Self Portrait Challenge is "What I Wear". For this week's photo I wanted something that shows that "what I wear" is now fitting better! I've been able to go down one notch on my belt. There's a line where the buckle rubbed against the leather when I had to use the next larger belt hole. It's kind of hard to see, though. But also look at the holes. The one in the middle is all ratty-looking on the edges from the belt being worn using that hole. So I'm seeing some results. I'm thinking one more notch ought to do it!



To see what other people are wearing, click here.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Stockwell said...

Congratulations, JC! Keep up the good work. We don't own a scale at my house, so how my pants and belt fit are about my only indicator about my weight.

11/20/2007 9:40 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

YAY for you, JC! It's always a wonderful feeling to see visible results, and this is a cool idea for a self-portrait.

11/20/2007 11:54 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

good job and cool photo! :)

11/21/2007 4:13 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

TAG!

11/21/2007 6:45 AM  
Blogger Amy N. said...

Good going bubba!!!!
Dont break too many hearts now that you are all svelte! Have a great turkey day

11/21/2007 11:58 AM  
Blogger JC said...

a - definitely not a problem!

thanks everyone!

11/21/2007 9:19 PM  
Blogger luzie said...

woohoo, good for you!! :)

11/22/2007 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home