Monday, June 11, 2007

Sunrise and a Breather

This is the first night since last Thursday that I haven't had any homework due. Things have kind of settled into a groove a little bit, I'm trying to stay just a little bit ahead of the homework.
It's a good thing I answered that question in my last post - today somebody from France visited after performing a search for "baby ate soil". I hope they found the answer they were looking for.
Here are a few sunrise shots I managed to sneak in last week. These were taken on two different days. Hope you all are doing OK!








Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Deb R said...

Those photos are beautiful!!

6/11/2007 11:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

JC, those pictures are absolutely beautiful. I luv, luv, luv them!!

6/11/2007 11:34 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

awww-look how nice and calm this pics are. Good to hear the school work is going smoothly and you're able to appreciate these sunrises.

6/12/2007 12:03 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

and you are going to watch the Prestige? Jackman, Bale AND Sir Micheal in one movie? I think my head would explode.

Tell me how it is.

6/12/2007 4:06 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

Love the pics! So calming to look at them.

6/12/2007 4:15 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

just beautiful, colors on the photos are amazing!

6/13/2007 4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home