Thursday, June 07, 2007

Glug, Glug

Just a quick update - I'm drowning. Drowning in information, that is. I'm taking two classes at the same time running until July 6th. I have assignments due about every other day, sometimes there is only 1 day in between. So I'm not being antisocial, I just literally don't have time to do anything else besides read and do homework. Other than when I'm eating breakfast and sometimes when I'm eating dinner, I have watched no TV whatsoever since Monday. It's going to be a rough month, but it's for a good cause. I'll try to check in on your blogs when I have a spare moment!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

Well there is nothing on tv. N-O-T-H-I-N-G so you're not missing a single thing.
Just hunker down(I love that phrase)
and you'll be back in a jiff.

6/07/2007 5:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm really glad I wasn't able to take any summer classes, because I would be where you are now...I don't envy you brother! Don't worry about tv, it rots the mind as it is.

6/07/2007 9:01 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Oh hell. I read this after I monopolize a couple hours of your time being the narcissistic asshole that I am!!!

6/07/2007 11:53 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

yuck. i remember what that is like. keep swimming. surely the water will go down the closer you get to shore.

6/11/2007 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home