Sunday, June 03, 2007

From the Mouths of Babes

Friday night I mowed my lawn, and like every time I mow my lawn I had to go around the yard and pick up loose trash before mowing so I didn't have pulverized garbage all over the yard. This only happens because people around here are either too stupid or too lazy to put their trash in an actual trash bag. In any event, I found a curious piece of detritus that I would like to share with you all. It appears to be a page from a journal of some kind. Here is what was written on that page:
June 3, 2006

I haven't been writing b/c I lost this journal. Well school's finally out! I found out a lot of things this year. like stay on Mrs. Lavigne's good side or you will get punished, going to KNO (Kid's Night Out) is a time to hang out with freinds and possibly meet a HOT chik, that Maddie, Katrina, Taylor, Suzanne, Marisa, Tayana, Tatiana, Taylor P., Nicole, Alaura, Shelby, Haley, Madalyn, Alex paul, laura, Alisyn, and Kimberley liked me! Bryce was going out with Abby. Jacob was going out with shayla, and some of the guys like Tre K., Brandon B., and Carter H. were telling me I should go out with Suzanne. sure we both liked eachother and we knew it, but suzanne had her bad days when she was pretty weird.
But the last thing I learned about 5th grade was never eat the schools pizza before the last day of school, I got a stomach virus from it, and missed the last day of school, the award ceremony, the last KNO, and the party, and for what , staying in the ER for 3 1/2 hours, getting my first IV, and my blood getting drawn for the first time.

That's all for now.
write again
LATER!!!


Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

You should submit that to found.com

That is just about the saddest thing. Having an iv and missing the last day of school. And what pray tell does a 5th grader know about bad days and being weird?

The trash scenerio, we have that here too. Lovely really. We also have fun people who clean their car by throwing trash in the street. I am the obsessive/compulsive one in the neighborhood that picks up the trash.

6/03/2007 6:52 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Uh - good GAWD!! School food has REALLY gone downhill!! No wonder kids eat crap out of vending machines!!!

what is found.com?? probably something I don't want to get started on when I need to get to bed.

6/03/2007 10:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now that is a bad day. I should be really concerned about school food because they serve sushi out here and if pizza can do that then Austin could get really messed up.

6/03/2007 10:08 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

You guys will really love Found. There is a magazine and a website. It's based on people sending found lists, letters, photos, that sort of thing.

6/04/2007 7:19 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

wow. i never find any good trash like that in my yard!

6/04/2007 10:07 AM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

oh sorry-it's foundmagazine.com

6/04/2007 1:22 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

awwwwwww...what a sweet little voice

6/04/2007 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home