Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Potpourri for $200 Alex

* Went to the dentist yesterday. No cavities! More Halloween candy, please.

* Lord knows I loves me some Target like Britney loves K-Fed Reese loves Ryan Heather loves Sir Paul Tyra loves Twinkies, so it pains me to say this. Target candy corn? Not that good.

* Ever wanted to be a Border Patrol agent? Now you can, all from the comfort and safety of your own home! Check this out. Talk about outsourcing.

* Rick Perry says unless you accept Jebus Jesus as your personal savior you're going to hell. Happy Hanukkah! I liked the way Kinky put it better: "May the deity of your choice bless you."

* In Dallas there is big highway interchange called the High Five. I drive through it every day on the way to and from work. On Monday there was an abandoned car at the highest point of one of the ramps with a police car behind it. It caused the right lane to be closed because there is not room for a car on the shoulder of the ramp. Turns out the car belonged to this guy. Creepy. And I hate to be callous, but if you're going to be stupid enough to kill yourself, do it at home and leave the rest of us out of it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

I tried earlier to post but blogger was blocking me. buh.

I had this whole amusing link I wanted you to read from The Onion, but going to their site crashed my computer. So maybe it was a sign.

I will comment about candy corn. I love the stuff and I love the idea of eating it. But when it rolls around to Easter and I still have a 2 lb bag of stale candy corn to eat, the thrill is gone.

11/09/2006 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home