Friday, November 03, 2006

More Fair Pictures? Zzz.

I now bring you the latest installment in my effort to bore everyone into a coma...

I'm not sure why, but they make you buy these tickets to purchase food, go on the rides, etc. Maybe it's so you don't realize how much money you're spending on fried Twinkies, I'm not sure.*

* Hangnail not included


Garrison Mord as Indiago Yones!

Governor Rick Perry weighs in with a message for the little buckeroos.

The Texas Star Ferris wheel is supposedly the largest Ferris wheel in the Western Hemisphere.

Wikipedia says so, so it must be true!

Suck on this, Eastern Hemisphere!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't get why the sell tickets either...probably a ploy to make you spend more money, like you said. Did you go on any rides while at the fair?

11/03/2006 8:07 PM  
Blogger JC said...

No, I didn't go on any rides. I kind of wanted to go on the Ferris wheel, but by the time I made it to the Midway I was getting tired and cranky and I was ready to go home. Lame, huh?

11/03/2006 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home