Thursday, November 16, 2006

BUI

I know what you're thinking:

"Man, I should do a drunken blog post. It'll be the shiznet. All the cool blog kids will like me. It'll be edgy! It'll be a good way to forget my troubles. I can break out of my blog rut, and finally post something that's actually funny, or witty, instead of that crap that I'm usually laying down. I can let go of my inhibitions, talk about how stupid those people down the street are for putting up their christmas lights already. what, are they trying to win some stupid contest or something? huh?!! Gah, why won't Oprah die already!! And no, I do not want to switch to the new version of blogger. Do your own damn beta testing you fucktards!

yeah, that's what I'll do. Man, I won't even spell check or nothin'!"

Take it from JC, don't drunken blog post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just say no. Fo shizzle.

Fart.

7 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Don't blog drunk. Don't do it. It's just never pretty. Or do - I'm bored. burp.

11/16/2006 10:36 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

Oh no not the blog drunk. Christmas lights-already? I'm kind of pissed I because I can't find Pilgrims and Indians. That is where the whole thing started.

11/17/2006 7:54 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

finding a bloggy friend in a terrible state is sad. perk up! the weekend cometh. and you'll feel better once you can sleep in.

11/17/2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OhMyGOD! You are HOT!!!! Can I comb your 'fro?

11/17/2006 7:38 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

*LMAO* JC, you crack me up!

11/17/2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger JC said...

h - if you came here to alleviate boredom, you're in the wrong place! That burp reminds me of the conversations we used to have in Burpese.

pg - make some!

r - thanks. I did sleep in today and it was awesome.

b - I wish!

tish - thanks, I'm glad this was good for something! :)

11/18/2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

HAHAH! I've done the drunk blog post.

Friends DO NOT LET FRIENDS drunk blog post.

Trust me.

11/20/2006 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home