Friday, February 10, 2006

Mostly Positive

Here is the update to the article that I talked about in my last post. They peg the chances of Arrested Development returning on another network at 20%. It says that the executive producer has until June 15th to make his decision, so we may not know for sure until then.

Now, at Karen's request I must post something positive. Well, my eye got better this week. Starting around Tuesday I had no more pain in my eye, so that's good! And I am excited about the Olympics starting - I can't believe it's been 4 years already since the last winter Olympics. And there's something else - I'm going to visit Holli and Faith this weekend! That sounds pretty positive to me!

5 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

Hurray that you get to visit OKC!! I hope you have a wonderful visit and I'm glad your eye is better although you could have worn an eye patch. (=
I have to tape AD tonight since I'm working and I'm not going to hope anymore that it will get picked up ~ freaking losers that cancelled it in the first place!!

2/10/2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

Hope you've made fudge to take with you or BOY will you be in trouble. That is unless you are going to make some there I am sure Faith would assist you whilst Nate Nate could take care of any floor mess.

2/10/2006 5:57 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I think I took care of the fudge very nicely on my own... like 2 pounds of it in 2 days!!! ACK!

2/13/2006 2:56 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Kiki - I can still wear an eye patch!

Holli - Glad you liked it. I would have been right there with you if I hadn't eaten 4 pounds of it myself the week before!

2/13/2006 3:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey, glad to hear your eye is better and that you get to visit Holli and Faith.

2/13/2006 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home