Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I Be Illin' + Weird Dream of the Week

Today is about the worst I have felt since I have gotten sick. My appetite is definitely lower, and I had to take a nap this afternoon. I haven't taken a nap in a long time because I usually can't sleep during the day. I guess the Cold Eeze and echinacea really didn't cut it this time. Hopefully this thing will run its course soon.

On another note, I'm a lot less worried about the GRE test than I was. I looked at the minimum scores required for the library science degree program - and they are pretty damn low. 421 verbal, 400 math, and 3 on the writing portion. Erm, I think I could get scores higher than these if I took the test right this very minute! So I got that goin' for me...

I haven't been remembering too many dreams from the last week, but there was a small portion of one that I do. In the dream I am waiting in line at Wal Mart. The lady in front of me is talking to the cashier and really dragging out the transaction. I'm starting to get impatient. Suddenly Johnny Depp appears wearing a pilgrim hat and playing Irish music on the clarinette. To express my disgust at the lady taking forever to buy her stuff, I do an Irish jig to the music being supplied by Mr. Depp. The dream ended before I found out whether this technique was effective or not. And I had this dream before I started taking medication...

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Holy cow. Sounds like a fever dream to me but it's a good one. I had to take naps while I had my cold and I generally suffer from insomnia, so I totally know how tired you must be. Get better.

11/29/2005 9:10 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I love Johnny Depp, so that sounds like a cool dream.. much better than being in an aquarium and being attacked by "lovey!"

I hope you feel better!! Try to get lots of "reh-reh-reh" rest.

11/29/2005 9:15 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

Wow. To think all this time you were holding out on us, being able to do a jig!!
Dreams are so cool like that, esp. the ones that are induced because of being sick.

11/30/2005 4:52 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

I am laughing my ass off at the thought of this dream. What terrific dreams you have!

Get your ass better!

11/30/2005 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home