Monday, October 31, 2005

The Halloween Blues

I've decided to be the Halloween grinch this year and not hand out candy to the kiddos. I just don't want to mess with it. I'll probably get egged. Tomorrow I will have to go to the store and get a bag of candy corn and a bag of Smarties for half price. That ought to hold me for a year.

It's been one of those days where you just want to stay in bed - rainy, gray, windy. We really needed the rain though. I've been trying to fight off a headache for the last 4 hours - I think I'm going to lose this round. I want a do-over!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

We must be in synch on the headaches.. I'm sorry. :( Did someone spray goof off in your house?

It's yucky here too.. but your description really doesn't make me want to rush right back to TX.

10/31/2005 6:53 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I have used the liquid version of Goof Off before. That stuff works great for cleaning really nasty stuff off carpets. I didn't know they made a spray version.

It's supposed to be 85 on Wednesday!

10/31/2005 7:04 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I hope your headache is gone now. Sometimes it's nice to stay in out of the rain. I hope you ate some owl cookies.

10/31/2005 11:23 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Michelle - I actually went for a run as soon as the rain stopped hoping it might make me feel better, but it didn't cure the headache. I ate 2 cookies as soon as I got back though! I did feel better after I took my medicine.

Anne - I did feel much better today. I can't believe Thanksgiving is coming up so fast!

11/01/2005 10:52 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh my god, Thanksgiving. Thanks a lot Anne.

My word verification is owglfmk

11/02/2005 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home