Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just Like LL

I pulled an LL and went back to Cali. Really. I knew it was a possibility if I could somehow get a ticket for the rescheduled final Nine Inch Nails show, but I considered it a longshot. On Labor Day I was by my computer when I happened to see an update saying that a limited number of tickets were currently on sale. So I clicked through and to my surprise ended up with a ticket. So I decided to fly back (using frequent flyer miles) a mere three days after returning from my previous trip. You only live once, you know?

So I had a bit of a vacation redux. And in the time I was gone my sister and brother-in-law finished moving into their new (old) house. So I stayed in a completely different place than I did the previous week, which is kind of a neat trick to pull off when you're staying with the same people.

I'm still trying to get back into the flow of the real world.











Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home