Friday, September 12, 2008

Vote For Your Favorite Ike

I thought I'd run a little survey here since Hurricane Ike is steadily approaching the Texas coastline. Please vote in the comments for your favorite Hurricane Ike representation. Use whatever criteria you want - what you feel best represents the spirit of Ike, best overall impression, or just your favorite Ike. You can even rank them if you want. Anything goes. And no, I do not have too much time on my hands! :P

A. Dwight "Ike" Eisenhower




B. Isaac "Ike" Hayes






C. Ike Skelton



D. Ike Broflovsky


E. Ike Turner

4 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

At first I thought, "no way did he do this!"
This is so freaking funny.I wish I thought of this.

I really love the spinning Isaac "Ike" Hayes. It really represents the wind movement. Isn't it strange how there are 2 Ikes associated with South Park?

I had to look up Skeleton. I thought he would be some baseball announcer in the midwest. I will rank them in order to my liking-
B,D,C,A,E. Turner gets last because he beat up Tina. He's burning now. And well Eisenhower has always scared me. I like his face in the hurricane though. Nice work.

9/12/2008 1:35 PM  
Blogger jos said...

JC, for your sake, i hope it turns out to be like Representative Ike S. Ike Turner could lay a mean smack down on y'all, Pres Ike would march in like he owned the place and Ike B. could unintentionally cause some real damage.

either way, be safe!

9/12/2008 2:07 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I prefer the Isaac Hayes Ike.

9/12/2008 5:41 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

i think E. Ike Turner... it looks really bad what i saw on TV, i hope you're well

9/14/2008 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home