Saturday, September 08, 2007

Sunset 9/6/07

Between getting into a shouting match at work and getting my car towed, yesterday was a complete shit sandwich. It was one of those days where you're glad just to get home in one piece. Luckily when crap like that happens we all get another chance to make things better the next day. Now can you see why my perfect weekend involves leaving the house as little as possible?

There was a really nice sunset last Thursday. Unfortunately I didn't catch the best of it, but I did the best I could considering that I had to run inside to get the camera, change lenses, and get back outside. With sunsets seconds are crucial. But I still got a couple of halfway decent shots.










Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thats a gorgeous picture. And I hope you have a better day tomorrow. Or a better week!

9/08/2007 9:03 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Beautiful, especially that last shot!

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend to make up for the shit sandwich day.

9/08/2007 10:59 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

Absolutely beautiful! You captured it beautifully!

9/09/2007 7:42 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

wow, beautiful! love the sunsets :)

9/09/2007 1:20 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

What happened with the towing and a shouting match.

I LOVE the last photo the most but they all are really wonderful

9/09/2007 3:53 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

i love the last photo too - it looks like the colors were blown across the sky.

9/09/2007 7:25 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Thanks everyone, the weekend has been much better than Friday!

pg - there's a lady at work that get her jollies being SuperBitch. I think it makes her feel powerful or something. I finally snapped. It's been a long time coming. I will not be treated with disrespect.

As far as the towing, I was meeting a friend for lunch, all of the parking spaces were full, and in my haste to get inside I parked at another restaurant and somehow overlooked all of the signs saying towaway zone! It sucked!

9/09/2007 8:51 PM  
Blogger jess said...

lol a shit sandwich.

i am going to steal that line sometime soon. seems like i have days like that once a week or so.

hope today is better at least.

9/09/2007 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home