Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wabbit West Stop or Bunny Buffet

I'm all about teh creepy on here. So what could be creepier than... bunnies! I've had a plethora of lagomorpha leporidae in my yard recently. I think it has to do with the fact that I'm being really lazy about mowing this year so my grass is getting kind of long. I also think the fact that I don't have a dog helps. My backyard has kind of become a place for the neighborhood rabbits to chill and get their graze on. I sure hope rabbit pellets are good fertilizer!




I like this pose.







Look at this huge mouthful of grass!


Closeup

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

Bunny buns. I heart the last photo.

8/23/2007 9:01 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

what sweet bunnies. do you have one or many? i mean, it's not like you have them tagged or anything. so why'm i asking a silly question?

8/23/2007 10:25 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I wuv the bun buns - ESPECIALLY the full mouth zoom. I particularly like cuteness on your blog. I don't think I could deal with freakiness tonight.

yay for fluffy tails!

8/23/2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awwww,you've been adopted by bunnies!!! Couldn't think of a nicer guy for it to happen to either!

8/23/2007 7:19 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

So cute! I love the close-up one of him munching away.

8/23/2007 7:54 PM  
Blogger Stepping Over the Junk said...

I love bunnies. Nothing wrong with having a few roaming the yard?

8/24/2007 2:17 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Wow, a bunny convention! Cool! :-)

8/24/2007 10:58 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

awww,bunnies :) lovely photos

8/25/2007 4:54 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Faith wanted to come back and look at your bun bun pics. She said you need to take them carrots. They like to eat carrots sometimes.

8/27/2007 11:11 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

ps - we're watching Mulan.

!!!

8/27/2007 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home