Saturday, August 18, 2007

I Live to Give

I’ve gotten a lot of hits this week from people searching for the answers to life’s great questions. I hate to leave people going away empty-handed, so I’ll provide some answers.

To the person who searched for “Random Breakfast Facts”:

Random breakfast fact #1: Breakfast starts with a “B”.

Since I’m feeling generous I’ll offer another one:

Random breakfast fact #2: Breakfast is traditionally the first meal of the day.

To the person who searched for “What I Ate For Breakfast”:

If you are having short term memory problems you might want to try writing down what you ate for breakfast on a piece of paper immediately after eating. Then put the piece of paper in your pocket so you can refer to it later.

To the person who searched for “if she says she's busy is she playing hard to get”:

The answer is no. She thinks you’re a disgusting toad. Move on.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hahahah!! I love it when you respond to those who came across your blog through weird-ass searches! You should do the Q&A sessions every week!

8/18/2007 4:47 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

I've been keeping track of the more interesting searches that bring people to my blog also. These are funny.

8/18/2007 6:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are a wise man, google has nothing on you.

8/19/2007 5:21 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

We should go back through all the emails we've sent back and forth - compile them into one mass post and answer everything. But Lord - just think of the freaks we would bring. Except they're probably the reason we have those searches in the first place.

8/19/2007 9:47 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

You are wise beyond your years, Grasshopper. :-)

PS...Those pics of the teddy bear cactus you linked to in my comments were cool, especially the one of it blooming!

8/19/2007 10:45 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

Wonder if the person looking for "what I ate for breakfast" was really looking for you but forgot the name of your blog

8/20/2007 8:05 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

noticed that you're watching Fur. it was interesting. motivated me to read the diane arbus bio i've had for years but not got to. really enjoyed the movie, but am unsure that NK played DA true to life. NK just looks so wholesome, but DA was something else!

8/20/2007 12:53 PM  
Blogger 3HappyHippies said...

People are endless entertainment, thanks for sharing. These posts crack me up, I agree with Barbara you should make this a regular thing.

8/20/2007 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home