Tuesday, September 04, 2007

SPC - Bathroom 1

The theme for this month's Self Portrait Challenge is "bathroom". Should be interesting, no? I will resist the urge for the moment to go straight for the lurid or gag-inducing. You see, the bathroom is not just the place where you make mookie-stinks or squeeze blackheads. You also do nice, wholesome things like brush your teeth. Nothing freaks me out like tooth trouble, so I am a religious brusher. It hasn't always helped though, but I still think it's better to be safe than sorry!

To see what other people are doing in their bathrooms, click here (clicker assumes all risk).

This is a sink's-eye view:


Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Miriam said...

That's a cool shot! See now I couldn't do that angle...I don't want people seeing my beard. ;)

9/04/2007 9:48 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

This is such a great perspective.

9/04/2007 9:58 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Now if I could just get Faith to do the same on a regular basis!! Maybe you need to send out another PSA from toothbrush holder man!!

great shot!

9/04/2007 10:58 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

When that photo first loaded, for just a second (before I read the post) I thought it was a photo of you trimming nose hair (giggle). Very cool perspective!!

9/04/2007 11:03 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

ahem... sorry I was still giggling at DebR's last comment!!!

cool perspective. I would have been terrified I'd knock the cold tap on and drown the camera!!!

Vx

9/05/2007 4:37 AM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

I don't know why I have horror movie on the brain but this would be a great scene sequence to something coming out of the drain.This is great!

9/05/2007 10:02 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

this is really cool, love the perspective :)

9/06/2007 5:39 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

hmmmmmmm. okay so this month's challenge may inspire me to play along, too. love those bathroom shots. and your toothbrush appeared so otherworldly.

9/07/2007 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this angle! Never even considered it. I also have uneven nasal passages, they make me feel insecure:). Have a good weekend!

9/07/2007 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home