Monday, September 03, 2007

Lazy

This was one lazy-ass long holiday weekend. I left the house a total of 2 times, for a total of about an hour and a half. Mainly because I needed groceries. For me, that is just about perfect. I did some reading, watched some TV, caught up on sleep, made some cookies, mopped, and scanned a bunch of my old film into my computer. You know, real exciting stuff. So what does all that have to do with bunnies and birdies? I dunno.

Even rabbits need some down time.

Time to yawn...

And stretch. (I wish this wasn't blurry!)

Dragonflies too.

There have been some baby mockingbirds hanging around my backyard.


It looks like he's pulling up his pants!

This was about a week ago, and they were still being fed by mama.

Mom and kids.

Can you tell they're related?



Contemplation

It's a big world out there.








Gimme some food!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

That sounds like my perfect weekend as well. Sometimes it's not to think!

9/03/2007 8:35 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

You get the best (and funniest) animal pics.

I've never seen rabbits lie down "frog dog" style.. how did you get a rabbit yawn. I love contemplation "deux".. and it looks like the bird in the last one is doing stomp.

amen.

9/03/2007 9:14 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

That pretty much sounds like a perfect weekend to me too!

What kind of cookies did you end up making?

9/04/2007 12:01 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

awww, great photos :) and looks like great weekend too

9/04/2007 6:28 AM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

I like the last one the best. It looks like me experiencing low blood sugar. Sounds like a good weekend to me too. I went to the grocery store, and it was quiet.

9/04/2007 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home