Sunday, December 10, 2006

A Little Music for Your Sunday

The paper is proceeding OK, although I wasted way too much time yesterday. I'm telling you, if the Internet was around when I was an undergrad(well, it was, but how much fun was it to surf around using Gopher), I would probably still be trying to get my degree! Got to buckle down today!

For your amusement I give you this. Allow me to suggest "Stayin' Alive", "Eye of the Tiger", "In The Still of the Night", and "In the Ghetto". Be sure to check out his stereo site so you can see his picture (for some reason I can't get the audio to work on the stereo site).

And if you're in the holiday mood, this can only help that feeling get stronger! Maybe next time I should get a voice coach first.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger paintergirl said...

I had to stop playing the xmas song because I was laughing too hard and I had to go a get my husband to hear it with me. I have a special place in my heart for this type of music, and next year, THIS song will be part of our holiday cd mix. Thanks jc for finding this.

12/10/2006 7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My paper is going terribly. My (self-imposed) deadline isn't until May, but still. At least I figured out that I need to print out my outline and start taking notes on it, and I need to be at a library (not a bookstore) to gain access to the books I need... so I guess while I didn't accomplish anything, I did eliminate (some) reasons to procrastinate, which could be construed as progress... perhaps.

:P

Good luck on your paper - getting down to the wire! YOu should be working on it, not reading people's blogs! >:/

PS - do you karaoke?

12/10/2006 10:00 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

*LMAO* I love the song!

12/10/2006 10:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

JC, Thank you!! I couldn't stop laughing through the entire song, you made my morning! You don't need a voice coach either :)

12/11/2006 8:51 AM  
Blogger JC said...

pg - that's awesome that you're putting it on the holiday mix!

c - May?! Cripes, woman, you've got months! :) I have done karaoke twice. Once I performed "Whip It" as a duet with a friend of mine. The other time was in Taiwan, and it was like in "Lost In Translation", it was in this little private room with just a few people. Both times I was drunk.

Tish - thanks, I quite enjoyed it myself.

Barb - Seriously, I think I have laughed harder listening to this than anything in my life. I laughed so hard I cried.

12/11/2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger Chickytava said...

"Eye of the Tiger" rocks.

12/13/2006 1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home