Friday, December 08, 2006

SPC Variations

There was a great sunrise this morning. Unfortunately I was already on the road, so no pictures this time. It will just have to be in the camera of my mind (could I be any more pretentious? Blech).

I think I've gotten a handle on the theme for my second paper, now I just need to write it.

I've had these pictures sitting around for a rainy day. It's not rainy, but right now I don't have time to do any new "real" posts, so why not use this? Back in October I took some pictures for Self Portrait Challenge for the "imperfection" theme. I had a hard time picking which one to post, so here are the ones I didn't choose. The tree in the 5th picture is the one that is now mostly lying in my backyard. Still.


















Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Wow, I've never seen pictures like that before.

12/08/2006 8:45 AM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

These are very cool! I really like the 3rd one from the bottom the best.

12/08/2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool! I don't feel as blind now for some reason. Just had an eye-exam last weekend and I is blind.

12/08/2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Oooooh, those are so cool! What a great idea!

12/08/2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

all really great. i like the brick best.

12/08/2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I like the second to last one the best but they are all cool.

Good luck with your paper.

12/09/2006 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photos!

One of my many hopes is to one day actually purchase a camera (a nice one) and attempt to take artistic shots like those. Maybe I'll come knocking on your door for help :)

"Hi, I'm Criss. Nice to meet you, too."
;)

12/09/2006 1:06 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

oohhhh, TRES COOL. Seriously, most creative idea EVAH.

12/10/2006 12:09 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Strange to see those posts. I woke up this morning and literally thought about writing something in regards to how much better the world looks before I put on my glasses. I like the soft blur instead of the harsh focus.

Synchronicity!!

12/10/2006 1:37 PM  
Blogger Intrepidflame said...

These are great shots. I am glad I came across them when i did.

12/12/2006 4:45 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

nice to know i'm not the only person who likes to blech!

12/14/2006 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home