Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sunrise 11-17-06

Yesterday morning I thought I would take a quick peek outside to see what the sunrise looked like. I instantly ran to get my camera even though it was past time for me to leave for work. I think this one is an instant classic, it almost makes getting up early worth it. One of my neighbors saw me snapping away, and went to get her camera too!










I like the overall framing of the previous shot better than this one, but I like that in this one you can see the moon as a sliver in the upper right hand portion of the image. I didn't even notice this until I was viewing the downloaded pictures.


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing! Makes me want cotton candy

11/18/2006 1:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I like the last photo the best. The perspective is nice. I wish it would stop raining around here so we could have an actual sunset or sunrise.

11/19/2006 5:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

gorgeous shots! it's great that you're such an inspiration to your neighbor, too!

11/20/2006 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home