Sunday, November 19, 2006

Good Weekend

I gotta say, the weekend turned out pretty nicely. It was bound to happen sometime. It's amazing what getting adequate sleep will do for how I feel. Yesterday I was so energetic, I did a ton of my school homework. I did some more today, I'm trying to get ahead a little bit so I won't have to do much during Thanksgiving break. Today I also put up my outdoor Christmas lights. I didn't put the lights or a tree up last year, but this year I want to. And don't worry, I won't plug the lights in until after Thanksgiving, I just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss an opportunity to put them up since the weather was so nice.

As I was finishing with the lights I noticed this hot air balloon floating over my backyard.









5 Comments:

Blogger Chickytava said...

Now if I could just muster some energy to actually do MY schoolwork, that would be great. However, being the master procrastinator that I am, there is no doubt my Thanksgiving is going to involve a lot of paper writing. Thrills!

11/19/2006 11:32 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

I have never ever seen a hot air balloon. That has to be a good sign to see one. Very cool and nice pics.

11/20/2006 8:09 AM  
Blogger JC said...

c - the lack of procrastination was a major departure for me, I'm usually waiting until the last day to do my assignments.

pg - where I live seems to be a popular area for balloons, I see them every few months. There's still enough open land around here that provides for good landing spots. In September there's a hot air balloon festival and they launch about 30 or so pretty close together. I didn't go this year, but maybe I'll post some pics from the last time I went at some point.

11/20/2006 8:17 AM  
Blogger Tish said...

Nice photos! I especially love the last one! :)

11/20/2006 12:10 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

I love the progression of the photos. And you have Christmas lights up? YOU ARE MY HERO! :-)

11/20/2006 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home