Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Marathon

My sore throat has devolved into an awful, hacking cough. Gotta spread the love! I can barely talk.

Today is going to be a long one. I'm going to work at the usual time, but I am planning to stay a couple of hours late. The reason? I'm going to see Beck in concert tonight! Beck has been near the top of my "must see" list for quite some time. I missed him the last time he was in town a couple of years ago. I just hope I can stay awake! There's no point in driving home and then driving back that direction (and more), therefore the marathon. At least I can bank the extra 2 hours to take off from work later. I'll probably get to bed at 12:30 at best. Should make for a nice cozy 19 hour day. Tomorrow at work I'm either going to puke or kill someone. Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

The cough for me, turned into laryngitis and then a cold. It seems this crud is creeping across the country.
Have fun at Beck tonight although I don't care much for him or his music anymore....you know, just in case you were wondering.

6/22/2006 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home