Saturday, September 10, 2005

She Lives

There was a break in the Mabel case today - I received a reply to my Wednesday e-mail this morning. She apologized for not getting back to me sooner and said that school and work are basically two full time jobs right now. She even said that she had a small nervous breakdown this week (I told you!). She says that she's not the best company right now and that she would like to hang out but things will have to calm down a little bit first. Shit, now I feel kind of bad for being so selfish about this.

p.s. Sorry about the word verification, I've been getting spam comments every time I post!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

JC,
The word verification thing doesn't bother most people. Glad to hear Mabel lives. You weren't being selfish either, just insecure and everyone's insecure about relationships, at least in the beginning, especially when they aren't getting a lot of feedback about how the relationship is going.

9/10/2005 4:57 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I'm the king of insecurity...

9/10/2005 8:06 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Anne - Those are excellent questions. I haven't been around her enough to be able to answer them though. I really did get the feeling that she was stressed out the last time I saw her, which was after her first week of school+work. I just think of how I would probably be an axe murderer if I tried the same thing. Hell, I almost killed someone at work this morning and I'm not taking a full course load on top of that. If she has frequent breakdowns, I'm not sure I can handle that stress.

9/13/2005 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home