Monday, September 05, 2005

I Need One That Says 'Asshole on Board'

Okay we now return to regular programming. I saw something else today that struck me as odd right before I saw that bitch throw that butt. I saw an honest to God 'Baby on Board' sign (2 actually) on a car today. Aren't we about 20 years past the expiration date on those things? For cryin' out loud The Simpsons satired those things in 1993! I know there are a couple of moms who may read this blog sometimes and I want to get your input. Is there a reason that someone would have these that I'm missing? Am I supposed to react in some way to this vehicle now that I have been properly warned? I suppose I shouldn't run her off the road, but bitch shouldn't have given me the finger! OK, just kidding on that last part. I guess I should drive extra carefully around the car so as not to jostle junior? Anyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I don't have kids so I won't comment on the sign but I almost choked on the pizza I was eating when I read, "Bitch shouldn't have given me the finger". Too funny.

9/05/2005 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home