Tuesday, September 27, 2005

On Edge

I'm feeling very on edge this week because if my boss sticks to her schedule I get to find out if I get to keep my job on Friday. I really have no feel for how this is going to go. I think I've been doing pretty well lately, but is there too much water under the bridge to save this thing? What's the deal with so many people having work trouble lately (Holli, Cassy, and myself)? I haven't had much time to work on my resume (oddly I've been too busy working), but I did get my 'self-help' books in the mail today. Nothing to do but keep on truckin'.

2 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm just sick of mean people - and they seem to be taking over the workforce. SIGH!!!

I hope we get some good news. Please?

9/28/2005 2:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I agree. My tormenter, a co-worker not my boos, is out "sick" today and I REALLY hope that means he's out at a job interview.

9/28/2005 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home