Monday, September 26, 2005

The Nuge

I got a phone message last night from a friend of mine who happened to be passing through DFW airport. He called to tell me that he met Ted Nugent. He said that of all his friends he thought I would appreciate this the most. He's probably right. It's totally stupid, but I'm fascinated by celebrity sightings. We still talk about the time that we met Weird Al Yankovic on Bourbon Street in New Orleans one spring break.

My friend said that he went up to Ted and asked him, "Excuse me sir, are you Ted Nugent?" to which the Nuge replied "Full time, brother." It's still making me laugh.

3 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I'm catching up backwards.. but you're right - that's a great response. If anyone ever asks if I'm Holli - I'm using it. Like the delivery guy at my office.

9/26/2005 4:02 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I am so with Holli too. Besides you loved that line because it's exactly like something you would say.

9/27/2005 9:16 PM  
Blogger JC said...

I like it because it's something I wish I would have thought of!

9/27/2005 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home