Monday, September 26, 2005

Date Not So Great

The date last night wasn’t all that great. I may get some flak for this, but I strive for honesty: This girl was a bit larger than the type of woman I am usually attracted to. I realized after meeting her that I have only seen 2 pictures of her, and those pictures were pretty much of just her face. I am OK with someone being of average weight for their size. I would consider this girl to be above average in the weight department. In my defense I will say that Mabel is by no stretch of the imagination a waif, and I find her quite attractive. I also think it’s true that some people carry a little extra weight better than others.

Beyond that, the conversation didn’t really flow all that well, it felt a little forced. She offered to pay for her half of the meal, and I let her. She seems like a nice enough person, but I just didn’t feel a connection. Let the flaming begin…

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

No flaming. It is what it is. She wasn't your type in more than one way. Plus, let's face it, you are still into Mabel.

9/26/2005 6:13 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

if it ain't there - it ain't there. and i hate using the word "ain't"

cut your bait - full time, brother

9/27/2005 2:14 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Thanks guys (or should I say gals?)

9/27/2005 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home