Thursday, September 29, 2005

Book Learnin'

I'm really enjoying the book that I have started reading about finding your calling. I am a little less than halfway into it right now, and so far I am finding it to be very inspirational. The way it described how people feel in jobs that they don't enjoy and how it can affect their lives perfectly describes the situation I find myself in now. I can't wait to read the rest of it (it's a pretty short book too). It's called 'The Money Is the Gravy'. Oddly enough, Amazon has the title incorrectly listed as 'The Money Is In the Gravy', which makes no sense.

2 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I need that book - if I could find time to read all the books I NEED to read, maybe I wouldn't NEED to read all these damned books!!!

Agreed - the title screw-up is hysterical!!

9/30/2005 2:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ah ha so the money is IN the gravy. Wish I would have looked there.

9/30/2005 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home