Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mc F'd Up

Went to the dentist today for my scheduled cleaning. Luckily no cavities! They said it looks like I'm doing well on my flossing these days too. I've become somewhat obsessed with proper flossing. I bought some to keep at work because the baby carrots and apples that I eat like to leave pieces around the edges of my crowns, and I can't stand having food stuck in my teeth.


I've been wanting to take a photo of this McDonald's sign for a while. It lost its arches in a tornado (the same morning I had to take shelter in my bathroom closet). I think they should leave it like this.


6 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

such good dental hygiene! i can't quite get into the habit of flossing daily. cool mcd's sign. when i first saw it, i thought you'd digitally altered the photo.

5/23/2008 10:04 AM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

This pic rules. Being the Burger Chef girl, my family has always had a sort of hatred of mcd. I like it without the arches. (I love the Texas flag in there too!)

5/23/2008 9:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great Picture! Makes me yearn for a F'ing Big Mac tho! :P

5/23/2008 11:07 PM  
Blogger REENblack said...

Congrats on no cavities! That is such a good feeling!

Love the pic with the flags! Kinda funny how they haven't bothered to fix it...

5/25/2008 9:33 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

good news for teeth :)
great photo, sign looks cool althought i'm not a fan of McD

5/25/2008 11:54 AM  
Blogger JC said...

r - I'm the Floss King. It must be mint waxed.

pg - I unnerstand the sentiment. I liked the flag too, it was a total surprise that that would be in the shot. Didn't know until I pulled into the lot.

b - thanx! Even with no arches it makes you want a Big Mac? That's funny.

rb - thank you, it feels great after the horrible dental year I had last year. And I bet it takes a while to get new Mickey D's arches made. I'm just guessing though.

v - thanks! I'm not the biggest fan of McDonald's either (just ask Holli). I can count on one hand the number of times that I've been there in the last 15 years.

But Barb, I still love you.

5/26/2008 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home