Sunday, May 18, 2008

Intermission

Holy smokes, I was blown away by the concert last night. I am about to leave for the concert in Dallas tonight.

I tried to bring in my big camera last night, but they wouldn't let me. That security was crazy! But I'm such a freak that I went and bought a smaller camera since they allowed those. I'm not all that thrilled with the photos it takes (I guess that's why they allow them? Since only the people with photographer's credentials get the really good photos?) I even tried to shoot video of "Idioteque", during which Thom was dancing around like a crazy man. I was all into my zooming and composition and I forgot to press the record button! I have seen some other videos from last night on Youtube, but so far not that song! ARRGH!

I'm not sure my back will survive tonight. I may not be able to walk tomorrow, but at least I will have seen Radiohead from really up close. More to come.






Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Deb R said...

I like the purple lights!

5/18/2008 10:50 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

That purple is AMAZING!

5/19/2008 11:37 AM  
Blogger rev joe said...

it's pg, too tired to change. wowie zowie!! those lights are way cool. have a great time, and be nice to your back the rest of the week.

5/19/2008 9:56 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I can't tell you how many videos I screwed up thinking I had hit the button - only to find out it didn't record the entire thing.

I'm glad you lived to tell the tale.

5/21/2008 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home