Wednesday, July 04, 2007

SPC - Fi-uh

This month's SPC theme is the 4 classical elements - water, air, earth, and fire. My first thought was to do 1 of each, but there are 5 Tuesdays. And also, although I am occasionally airy or earthy, I'm a fiuh baby all the way. My skin is always warm, I sometimes have a fiery temper, I'm very passionate about my opinions, and I have a red wall in my bedroom. But I guess I'll worry about next week next week. I guess they don't call it a challenge for nothing. And I couldn't just pick one, so sue me.














To see what other people are doing, click here.

p.s. - well, I can't break out the cocaine yet. I have one more test to finish before school will be over for the summer. It's due on Friday by noon. If I get motivated I may finish it tomorrow or Thursday. Right now I'm so tired. I will be catching up with everyone as soon as I can!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger luzie said...

Uh, spooky pictures. I like # 2 best. And good luck with the final test!!

7/04/2007 6:01 AM  
Blogger Miriam said...

I like #2 the best, also! It will be interesting to see what you come up w/ as the month progresses.

7/04/2007 10:15 AM  
Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

Interesting idea. Sounds like you're a "pita" personality, full of fire. You may want to consider doing some grounding before your test. Good luck!

7/04/2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Oh my Lord - Faith just asked if you were God. we have some work to do over here.

Those were cool pics!!

7/04/2007 2:18 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

I like the last one the best, because it looks like you're breathing fire.
Oh yeah-fire baby all the way. me too. That's why I love the water because it's the only thing that settles me down.

Good luck, and when it's over "Party at jc's house!"

7/04/2007 3:38 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

really cool. i took photos very similar last night with sparklers...i love how it looks like you're breathing fire!!

7/05/2007 6:42 AM  
Blogger Cory said...

aaaaaaaaaahahahaha Holli's comment was great...I enjoy the pics-#2 is my favorite...I had to drop by and tell you that I got to experience In-N-Out Burger for the first time on Friday! It was everything I had hoped it would be, too-I kept thinking about your blog-I got mine "animal style" and even though I was with a bunch of other diabetics, I ordered a vanilla milkshake, too! Mua ha ha. Anywhoo, I haven't even caught up on my sleep since I got back from Vegas, but there will definitely be a giant blog about it once I recover-the In-N-Out experience was well documented with pictures.

7/05/2007 1:19 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

And here I thought (when I looked at the SPC site on Tue) that no one had done any fire pics at all. Glad I'm wrong. These are super-cool!

7/05/2007 11:52 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

this is cool, i like the first one :)

7/06/2007 2:34 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

cool!i thought about doing a few fire photos if i was around any fireworks this 4th, but i wasn't. so there. you looked like a character from a horror movie. scary & spooky!

7/06/2007 1:27 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Cool shots! I love that another Aries did fire - are we so typical or what?

:) blondie

7/08/2007 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home