Friday, July 06, 2007

Now What?

This is so weird - I'm actually kind of bored today. In the space of 24 hours I have gone from running around with my hair on fire to bored. I guess I need an adjustment period.

I can't believe the sun is actually out today (although now that I think about it, it was sunny on the 4th). It's just that it's been raining so much lately. I mean this S has been Biblical. In a one week period ending last Sunday I got 7 inches of rain in my backyard. And it rained again yesterday. Last year was a drought. This year I've already gotten more rain than I did all of last year! We need to dry out a little.

I was going to say that I got myself something to celebrate being done with this semester, but in truth I would have bought it even if the semester was still going on. I got my first real camera lens! I got it yesterday but I didn't even take any pictures with it because I had to finish my test and I wanted the first photo I take with it to be something cool. It was too dark by the time I finished my test to try and photograph the hummingbird that has been hitting my feeder like a wino who hasn't had a drink in 3 days. Perhaps tonight.

6 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

wow! SO take some pics already so I can drool with envy!!

7/06/2007 3:59 PM  
Blogger paintergirl said...

Heck yeah. take some rainy pics.

7/06/2007 4:27 PM  
Blogger BJ said...

yea! take some pics of that hummingbird! Can't wait to see those.

7/06/2007 4:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow your excited about the hookers was short lived....
Hummingbirds are cool and they dont spread diseases...

7/06/2007 6:16 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Hey, money doesn't grow on trees, you know.

7/06/2007 7:33 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

nice on the new lens. i'm still waiting to buy a new digi slr and lens...i wish money grew on trees, sigh.

7/07/2007 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home