Saturday, June 24, 2006

You're So Vain

You in this case being me. I noticed in the picture I took for SPT last week that it looked like I had a line on my forehead. Yep, sure enough I'm starting to get a permanent wrinkle in the middle of my forehead. I was really shocked by how much this freaked me out. Thursday I was totally wigged out about my skin becoming less elastic and starting to get wrinkles. I was shocked because I never thought I was the type of person who cared about crap like that, and plus guys aren't supposed to care about crap like that. I started to feel a little better about it yesterday, which is good because this is only the beginning. I guess seeing evidence that you're getting older isn't fun for anybody.

3 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

You need to start using product ~ moisturizer is key!

6/24/2006 2:35 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

OH, lordy. I have severl (and by several I mean a million) gray hairs and wrinkles now. Um. I'm thirty. hi! THIRTY!

Getting older isn't great. But jeeze, you're a MAN. You get to look fab with wrinkles and gray hair! :-)

6/26/2006 1:27 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

(also, I'm too old to know how to type. gah.)

6/26/2006 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home