Wednesday, May 05, 2010

A Trip To The Country

A couple of weeks of ago, the bluebonnet flowers in this part of Texas reached their peak display, so I decided to head out to the country to take a look.

Indian Paintbrush



I'm not sure what kind of flower this is.

There were a few white (or light blue) bluebonnets mixed in.























I didn't notice that this one had a little guy on it until I looked at the photos at home.

Closeup of the "little guy".











The aroma was wonderful too.



These donkeys were very photogenic.



There were also baby horses. Aww.



Again, not sure of the name of these flowers. Something to do with daisies, I'm guessing.









Yes, don't forget "Vote Day"!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Umā said...

Gorgeous, especially those reds and purples together. Nature is the best garden designer, I think.
And that sign..."Vote Day" too funny.

5/20/2010 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home