Sunday, January 31, 2010

Portland Plane Ride

I like to look out the window on plane trips. On my flights to and from Portland I made sure to get window seats, and I was even more impressed with the view than I thought I would be, especially on the flight up there.

Departing DFW. Talk about "little boxes all the same".




It's Pacman. Totally.






Denver




Mt. Rainier & Mt. St. Helens.











Um, "aft" means "behind". So apparently you're not supposed to step behind the line. You know, the area where you see this GIANT FOOTPRINT! Gulp.




Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Umā said...

This makes me wish I flew....

2/01/2010 1:45 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I love the huge difference between Denver and Portland where Denver is completely hilly/mountainous and Portland is green with two huge mountains in the background.

2/03/2010 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home