Monday, October 19, 2009

Something For Everyone

I went back to the State Fair again yesterday. I didn't get to see everything that I wanted to when I went last week, the weather was beautiful, and yesterday was the last day of the Fair. There was definitely no shortage of photo ops. I haven't had time to pick out all the ones I want to post yet, so for now I will just post one that cracks me up. Because apparently I have the sense of humor of an 8 year old.


They haven't quite resorted to this yet, but at the rate things are going I'm sure they will.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Apprently I have the sense of humor of an 8 year old as well because this made me laugh and laugh. Thanks for sharing.

10/20/2009 12:21 AM  
Blogger Umā said...

HA! You should send this to the "Probably Bad News" blog. Which I'm addicted to (that and LOL cats), so I'm right there with you on the 8-year-old sense of humor thing...

10/20/2009 8:15 PM  
Blogger weddingproject-us said...

Fried Butt!

11/03/2009 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home