Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What The Hell Is Going On?

I'm finally out of paper hell. I feel like Rip Van Winkle. It's like I was in this netherworld for a week where all I could do was work on those papers! And now I have awakened.

I have to say it was tougher than I thought it would be. I wasn't really dreading it that much when I went into it, because one of the people that I work with at the library went through it a year ago and when I told her I was worried about it she said: "Aww, it's no big deal. Don't worry." So I didn't. But when I saw the list of 12 questions I started freaking a little because there weren't any on there that looked like slam dunks. And I thought there would be at least one that looked easy. After I wrote the first 2 papers I struggled with selecting a third question. I didn't feel like I knew much about any of the questions that were left!

I kind of laughed at the terminology of this thing at first. They call it an "experience", which seemed kind of funny to me at first, but damned if that's not what comes to mind now when I think about it! Oh well, I'm glad to be done. I need to get caught up on blogworld. I'd say that I'm never writing another paper, but the class that I'm taking this summer has a final paper! Gah!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger REENblack said...

I'm glad to hear you're done! I'm sure you did great on all of them! Almost done with school...almost done with school!!! ;-)

6/11/2008 9:17 AM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Glad you got them finished!! Hope they all turned out great! :-)

6/12/2008 4:50 AM  
Blogger Cory said...

Yaaaaay, I'm glad you're done with that!!

6/12/2008 10:59 AM  
Blogger paintergirlFLA said...

yay your done. now relax.

6/12/2008 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home